Coordinator (m/f/x) for Water Technology
in Professional Business
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Administration and management of individual inquiries, e.g. from our customers and business partners as well as preparation of quotations and order entry.
- Organizational interface between customers and technical departments as well as subsidiaries, e.g. OASE/Söll.
- Support in the preparation of technical texts and presentations.
- Participation in the delivery of orders as well as active follow-up.
- Support in the implementation of marketing activities.
- Creation of a Water Technology archive and evaluation of the project history.
- If necessary, accompanying the Water Technology team on foreign assignments.
- Completed technical / commercial apprenticeship or comparable qualification.
- Expertise in environment, biology or chemistry, preferably experience in water management.
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good written and spoken German and English, Spanish and French are welcome.
- A structured and careful approach to work, organizational skills, intercultural competence and the willingness to travel occasionally.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161