Die Design Engineer (m/f/x)
in Research & Development
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Conceptual design of injection molds and creation of specifications for requesting new molds from international suppliers.
- Tooling cost estimation and selection of suppliers in cooperation with the purchasing department and Research & Development.
- Testing and approval of molds at the supplier's site in Europe and Asia.
- Modification of the construction of tools for new geometries and testing for feasibility.
- Inquiring schedules and costs arising from modifications to tools.
- Procurement of spare parts for mass production molds.
- Completed technical apprenticeship as well as several years of experience in the design of injection molds.
- Experienced handling of 3D CAD systems, preferably Creo Parametric, and Microsoft 365.
- Good spoken and written German and English as well as readiness to travel abroad for business trips.
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working and good self-organization.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161