Packaging Developer (m/f/x)
as a parental leave replacement in the marketing department /
initially limited until 31st March 2025
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Development of primary and secondary packaging, especially for our products of the core brands OASE, Pontec and Söll.
- Packaging development for new products on a national and international level.
- Operational control of packaging projects, meaning optimization and conversions as well as development of concepts for the sustainability of packaging.
- Briefing of our external service providers and self-dependent deadline monitoring of print data creation.
- Inter-departmental cooperation between product management, production, development and technical purchasing.
- Participation in project management, in particular further development and optimization of our operating processes as well as support in standardization projects.
- Completed study in the field of packaging technology or a similar technical apprenticeship with at least three years of job experience.
- Expertise in production techniques, materials as well as legal standards desirable.
- Good user skills in Adobe Illustrator and MS Office; knowledge of SAP advantageous.
- Full professional proficiency written and spoken German and English.
- Structured and careful way of working with a creative outlook when solving problems.
- Strong communication and organizational skills as well as a sense of responsibility.
- High level of initiative, team spirit and consistency in "thinking outside the box".
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161