Planning Engineer (m/f/x) Single-Item And Small Series Production
in professional business (Fountain-/ Water Technologie)
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunity for occasional mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Disposition and handling of production orders as well as active follow-up.
- Making make-or-buy decisions based on project planning documents provided by customer and development orders.
- Determination of demand, inquiry and procurement of purchased parts within the supplier network, with emphasis on stainless steel, i.e. welding assemblies, laser bending parts, piping and fittings as well as special material.
- Scheduling of orders as well as monitoring and assurance of deadlines.
- Maintenance of data in the ERP system.
- Independent supervision of service providers and suppliers.
- Planning of production processes in cooperation with the production department.
- Metal construction/industrial engineer (m/f/x), alternatively foreman in metal construction (m/f/x), or completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Hands-on knowledge in work preparation and procurement/material disposition.
- Knowledge of small series or single-item production is advantageous.
- Knowledge in the use of electronic data processing programs for material management and/or production planning, ideally SAP MM PP.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Microsoft 365).
- Good spoken and written German and English.
- Analytical sense for technical contexts, organizational talent as well as an independent, structured and careful way of working.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161