Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer (m/f/x)
In the Professional department
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that you can develop yourself.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours as well as sports and leisure activities with colleagues, such as Hansefit.
Your future tasks will include:
- Drawing up concepts, developing and documenting innovative processes and systems for municipal and industrial water treatment
- Designing, dimensioning and specifying process plant systems and components
- Planning, implementing and evaluating pilot systems for preparation and treatment processes and deriving design criteria for commercial implementation
- Assisting Sales with project development
- Completed degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of planning piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) as well as CAD experience
- Sound knowledge in conducting laboratory activities
- Basic understanding in the handling of measuring, control and regulation technology
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken German and English
- Independent, structured and results-oriented way of working as well as team spirit
- Intercultural skills and willingness to travel internationally (up to 30 days per year)
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161