We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Planning and creation of modern, international websites as well as supervision of the technical implementation in cooperation with product management, editorial office and graphics.
- Operation of the hosting and our databases.
- Participation in content management, especially meaningful content design and placement, to ensure that customers and search engines can consume it in the best possible way.
- Maintenance and further development of existing websites to always be up to date with today's trends.
- Execution of pagespeed and SEO optimizations as well as installation of the Google Tag Manager and expansion of the Analytics landscape.
- Independent development of individual front- and backend features.
- Visual and technical customization of WordPress themes and plugins according to individual requirements.
- Completed apprenticeship or degree in the field of digital media design / software development or a comparable qualification.
- Hands-on experience in already implemented WordPress systems.
- Good experience in customizing plug-ins and builders as well as in securing websites and performing regular backups.
- Expertise in Pagespeed and SEO optimizations.
- Good feeling for creative web design as well as the ability to technically build a website from scratch.
- Independent and structured way of working, team player as well as passion for the implementation of challenging international projects.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161