for OASE Control app, OASE Switch app and OASE FM-Master WLAN app
Section 1 Subject of the contract
OASE (OASE GmbH, Tecklenburger Str. 161, 48477 Hörstel, Germany) provides the latest version of the OASE Control app, OASE Switch app and OASE FM-Master WLAN and grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence limited to the duration of this agreement for the use of the apps in the form of an object code for installation and use on devices with Apple and Android operating systems in the latest version.
Section 2 Provision
A Wi-Fi Internet connection is required to use the app.
Section 3 Charges
The app is free to use.
Section 4 Updates and feature enhancements
(1) OASE will provide updates, including security updates, at irregular intervals. OASE is entitled to make changes to the apps that extend beyond those necessary for compliance with the agreement, in order to improve or enhance features. You will not incur any additional costs for this. You will be informed about any improved or enhanced features before installing the update. OASE is also entitled to make changes to the apps in order to adapt them to meet future operating system requirements.
(2) You will be notified of available updates within the app. You can install the updates immediately or at a later time. In doing so, OASE also informs you that neither OASE nor the seller of any product to be controlled by the apps accepts any liability for any product defects that are solely due to the update not being installed if you do not install available updates within a reasonable period of time.
Section 5 Liability
(1) OASE shall accept unlimited liability, including for its legal representatives and vicarious agents, only in the event of (a) intent or gross negligence, (b) injury to life, limb or health, (c) to the extent guaranteed by OASE and (d) according to the German Product Liability Act.
(2) The liability of OASE for obligations breached due to slight negligence, which are essential for achieving the purpose of the agreement, is limited to the damage that is foreseeable and typical according to the type of business concluded. OASE does not accept liability for any other reasons.
Section 6 Final provisions
(1) The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform for out-of-court disputes at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
(2) OASE is neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure.
(3) German law shall be applicable. The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of OASE, in so far as you are a merchant, a legal entity of public law or a special fund of public law.