App developer (m/f/x)
In Research & Development
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that you can develop yourself.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours as well as sports and leisure activities with colleagues, such as Hansefit.
Your future tasks will include:
- Developing, expanding and supporting our cloud-based smart home/garden application
- Controlling external IoT components (illumination, water features, filtration, aquariums, sensors)
- Working independently in an agile, self-organised team
- Possibility to develop and implement your own ideas
- Quality assurance by means of automated tests
- Completed degree in computer science or electrical engineering, qualified IT specialist or a comparable qualification
- Experience in app development for mobile platforms
- Good knowledge of C# and cross-platform development with Xamarin
- Expertise in the area of software design (architecture)
- Knowledge of native Android and iOS languages advantageous (Java, Objective-C, Swift)
- Ideally knowledge of MvvmCross, Git, TDD and agile software development (SCRUM)
- Solution-oriented and independent way of working, high level of commitment, team spirit and quick to learn
- Fluent knowledge of German
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161