Cloud architect / developer for smart home systems (m/f/x)
In Research & Development
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours as well as sports and leisure activities with colleagues, such as Hansefit and JobRad.
Your future tasks will include:
- Designing, implementing and developing Azure web apps and APIs in a self-organised team
- Monitoring technical market trends
- Maintaining and optimising cloud services
- Developing the cloud environment of our IoT-enabled devices
- Interface with our smart home / smart garden app as well as integrating and maintaining various voice assistant systems
- Participating in regular scrum events, such as sprint reviews, refinements and dailies
- Option to expand specialist knowledge according to your own interests by participating in app development
- Successfully completed studies in (business, technical) computer science/mathematics or comparable specialised training
- Professional experience using cloud-based systems, preferably Azure; web development experience also desirable
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) advantageous
- Ideally good expertise in TDD (especially unit tests and integration tests)
- Experience with databases (NoSQL, Cosmos DB) as well as with the RESTful web services, JSON and ASP.NET applications
- Excellent knowledge of programming with C#, Java and the .NET Framework
- Scrum experience is advantageous
- Skilled at writing structured, documented and maintainable codes (clean code)
- Quick to get to grips with new subject matters in a structured and solution-oriented way
- Enthusiasm for IT-related topics and team-based work
- Fluent English and good written and spoken German
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161