Group Controller (m/f/x)
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Preparation of monthly reports for the OASE group, including deviation analyses.
- Participation in the preparation of consolidated accounts in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as multi-year planning.
- Taking over the group-internal cost allocation, including the determination of transfer prices and documentation.
- Participation in risk management.
- Implementation and maintenance of an internal control system.
- Development of guidelines.
- Continuous development and improvement of controlling processes as well as project collaboration.
- Close cooperation with our subsidiaries worldwide.
- Completed degree in the field of business administration, commercial apprenticeship as industrial clerk (m/f/x) or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in group controlling or group accounting, preferably in an international field.
- Confident handling of SAP R/3 as well as comprehensive expertise in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Mastery of complex data volumes, strong communication skills, distinctive analytical skills with a good foresight as well as a precise, systematic and structured way of working.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161