Media Designer Digital and Print (m/f/x) - Specialisation in Design and Technology
as a parental leave replacement in the marketing department /
initially limited until 31st December 2024
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Design of digital and print media as well as image editing.
- Compliance, standardisation and further development of our corporate design.
- Maintenance and expansion of the database system with various interfaces.
- Assistance with product photo shootings as well as creation of 3D image material via agencies and external service providers.
- Managing projects with external service providers.
- Completed training in graphics, media or communication design or a comparable qualification.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of corporate design, visual language, design and usability.
- Familiarity with 3D and CGI will be helpful.
- Solid understanding of database management.
- Experience with Microsoft 365.
- High level of creativity, good ability to work independently and project-oriented, and a high-performance standard.
- Very good spoken and written English and German.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161