Technical System Planner (m/f/x)
in the area of plant engineering / professional business
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Participation in the planning and implementation of our international water show/fountain projects.
- Execution of detailed constructions, such as for pipelines, laser edge parts and welded assemblies.
- Constructional adaptation of existing products and documents, especially in 3D.
- Preparation of technical documents, in particular system descriptions and project documentation.
- Carrying out technical calculations, such as hydraulics and compressed air.
- A successfully completed apprenticeship as a technical product designer / system planner (m/f/x) or a similar qualification.
- At least one year of professional experience in plant engineering, ideally in supply and equipment engineering.
- Routine working skills with 2D and 3D CAD programs (AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Creo Parametric).
- Good written and spoken German and English.
- A structured, precise and on schedule way of working with a highly spatial sense as well as organizing ability.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161