CSR - Manager International (m/f/x)
in Quality Management
We can offer you:
- Exciting projects that allow for independent work.
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and improve processes.
- Modern communication using Microsoft 365 with opportunities for mobile working.
- A great, motivated team in an innovative and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive additional offers, such as Hansefit, JobRad and company social counseling.
Your future tasks will include:
- Building processes to comply with the requirements of the German "Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz" / the European guidelines for the Supply Chain Law.
- Implementation of risk management, e.g. establishing a complaints procedure as well as measures to prevent, mitigate or remedy potential negative impacts on the environment/ human rights
- Handling global customer requirements regarding sustainability.
- Supporting the development and implementation of new as well as the modification of existing social responsibility policies.
- Continuously ensuring compliance with legal and economic requirements in line with the company policy.
- Participating in public relations about our social responsibility activities in close cooperation with Marketing.
- Carrying out sustainability investigations and making suggestions for improvement.
- Establishing and using suitable partner organizations.
- Successfully completed degree in sustainability management/ environmental management/ business administration or commercial/technical apprenticeship with comparable qualification or further education as CSR-Manager (m/f/x).
- Relevant working experience desirable.
- Ideally expertise on relevant standards, legal frameworks, certifications and proven CSR practices.
- Knowledge of "Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz" or Supply Chain Law is preferred.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Strong methodological and project management skills, a conceptual sense as well as an interest in sustainable development trends.
- Highly independent working style, strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex information into simple messages appropriate for the target audience.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application with details of your earliest
start date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julia Eiter.
Ms Julia Eiter
Tecklenburger Straße 161